At the Benchmark, we have a parent friendly registration/admission Procedure. Parents may come to the school any time from Monday to Thursday between 9:00am-2:00pm and on Friday until 12:00 noon for registration with their child’s birth certificate. Follow the simple five steps for admission:
Step 1: REGISTRATION
- Provide your particulars and Rs. 1,000 for registration
- Collect admission form
- Get Assessment date
- If you miss your assessment day then please re-register.
- Interview date will be given for eligible candidate.
Step 3: ADMISSION
- Collect your vouchers for Fees, and Course.
- Reconfirm your child’s joining date
- Submit your fees by due date.
At the Benchmark, academic session begins in August for which the following shows the prescribed age of the candidate according to the classes:
|Play group||1.5—2.5 years|
|Reception||2.6 – 3.5 years|
|Junior||3.6 – 4.5 years|
|Senior||4.6 – 5.5 years|
|Grade 1||5.6 – 6.5 years|
|Grade II||6.6 – 7.5 years|
|Grade III||7.6 – 8.5 years|
|Grade IV||8.6 – 9.5 years|
|Grade V||9.6 – 10.5 years|
|Grade VI||10.6 – 11.5 years|
|Grade VII||11.6 – 12.5 years|
|Grade VIII||12.6 – 13.5 years|
|Grade IX||13.6 – 14.5 years|
- Candidate applying for admission have to undergo an assessment and interview.
- Copy of a birth certificate, parent’s I.D. cards and health certificate of a child must be submitted along with admission form before entrance test.
- Entrance test: If candidate misses the entrance test, he has to go over registration process again.
- After clearance of test, parents of the successful candidate have to appear for an interview.
- Paid fee voucher must be submitted within a given time to secure admission.
- After the interview, name of successful candidates will be displayed with the announcement of orientation day.
- Parents must go through orientation and receive syllabus and course along with important tips for education on published date.
All admissions are made strictly on merit basis.
Download Admission From:
Steps to download Form
Step 1: Right click on the link
Step2: Then click on “Save Link As..”
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission without giving a reason or any explanation