At the Benchmark, academic session begins in August for which the prescribed age of the candidate according to the classes should be as follows:
||2.6 – 3.5 years
||3.6 – 4.5 years
||4.6 – 5.5 years
||5.6 – 6.5 years
||6.6 – 7.5 years
||7.6 – 8.5 years
||8.6 – 9.5 years
||9.6 – 10.5 years
||10.6 – 11.5 years
||11.6 – 12.5 years
||12.6 – 13.5 years
- Our play group starts from January and ends in June. In August, students are promoted to the next level.
- Candidate applying for admission have to undergo an assessment and interview.
- Copy of a birth certificate, parent’s I.D. cards and health certificate of a child must be submitted along with admission form before entrance test.
- Entrance test: If candidate misses the entrance test, he has to go over registration process again.
- After clearance of test, parents of the successful candidate have to appear for an interview..
- Paid fee voucher must be submitted within a given time to secure admission.
- After the interview, name of successful candidates will be displayed with the announcement of orientation day.
- Parents must go through orientation and receive syllabus and course along with important tips for education on published date.
- All admissions strictly on merit basis