Our school discipline plan focuses on:
- A strong emphasis on recognizing & rewarding good behaviour. (Catch them being good).
- Dealing with strong behaviour calmly, fairly, and consistently across the whole school.
- Having a system where everyone knows where they stand.
- Everyone must know:
- What the school rules are
- What happens when pupils follow rules
- What happens when they choose to misbehave.
We foster a caring culture based on mutual respect, co-operation and support. Inappropriate behaviours are dealt promptly and firmly. The children are expected to have high expectations from themselves and are encouraged to work together to make Benchmark an ideal learning environment for all.
We have four whole school rules:
1- Follow instructions
2- Think of others
3- Care for school
4- Be polite