We provide every possibility to our students and parents to communicate with us.
Home school Agreement:
Home and school are two important aspects of the life of every pupil. We ask all parents to sign the Home School Agreement before pupils are admitted to the school. The school keeps parents informed in various ways:
At the beginning of every session the Benchmark organizes orientation for Parents and students separately. Parents are briefed of all procedures and are handed over important documents, such as, the syllabus and the academic calendar.
The Lesson Diary:
Each student has a diary with details of all homework. Parents and teachers use the diary to communicate with each other.
Report and Progress Reviews:
Parents receive a formal Report and a Review of Progress twice a session.
Parent Teacher Meeting:
- We do not organize traditional PTMs.
- However, if parents wish to meet a teacher, they may take an appointment on Fridays (9:00 – 11:00 AM) for all concerns.
- It is recommended for parents to visit teachers on Fridays at least once a month.
- Your suggestions and concerns are important to us. To reach us in this regard, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Emails to other addresses will not be entertained.
- Parents are advised to wait a week for any matter to be fully resolved.
- About Us
- General Info
- Contact Us