Girls’ Section is typically for the learners aged 5.6 – 16.5 years. There are nine levels in Girls’ Section i.e., Grade I, Grade II, Grade III, Grade IV, Grade V, Grade VI, Grade VII, Grade VIII & O Levels.
|Grade 1||5.6 – 6.5 years|
|Grade II||6.6 – 7.5 years|
|Grade III||7.6 – 8.5 years|
|Grade IV||8.6 – 9.5 years|
|Grade V||9.6 – 10.5 years|
|Grade VI||10.6 – 11.5 years|
|Grade VII||11.6 – 12.5 years|
|Grade VIII||12.6 – 13.5 years|
|O Levels||13.6 – 16.5 years|
These levels develop learner’s skills and understanding in English, Mathematics, Science, Arabic, Urdu, Mutal-e-Quran, Quran Fehmi and Tarbiah.
- sets clear learning objectives in English, Mathematics, Science, Arabic, General Knowledge, Tarbiah, Ahadith, Nazra and supplications for each level of Girls’ Section.
- focuses on developing knowledge and skills in core subjects which form an excellent foundation for future study.
- provides a natural progression throughout the years of primary education.
- is compatible with the Islamic values, sensitive to different needs and teachings of Islam.
- focuses on learner’s Tarbiah in each year and develops children mentally and spiritually through Tarbiah classes.
- develops children socially (Islamic etiquettes, understanding society & general behaviour).
- develops children emotionally (controlling anger, celebrating happy moments & decision making)
- provides learners with the benchmarks and models the character of Rasool Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam and Sahaba Rizwanullahi Alaihim Ajmaeen) based on the teachings of Quran and Ahadith and are encouraged to apply in their life.
- maintains balance between academics and extracurricular activities.
Subjects offered for O Levels
- Pakistan studies
Each student must register for 3 subjects apart from the 5 compulsory subjects and select one group from the 3 given below.
- Physics, Chemistry and Computer studies.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Computer studies, Principle of accounts and Business studies.
School is a seminal part of child’s up-bringing. It is a place where a child explores his innate skills and abilities, enhances his intellectual understanding, strengthens his personality and prepares him for future challenges and responsibilities.
Here, at The Benchmark, we believe that academic excellence does not come only with classroom lessons. It is achieved through holistic application of learning i.e. the students not only excel in their subjects of studies but they also groom as healthy and strong citizens with a decided vision. Students will not only learn the art of incorporating their knowledge with their areas of zeal, they will participate in activities with like-minded folks and engage in sharing their ideas and knowledge. Moreover, with these societies, students will learn time management skill; a foremost trait required to climb the ladder of success here and hereafter.
To top this all, it’s a tremendous opportunity for school and parents to put our heads together and explore the God-gifted talents and acquired inclinations of a child and help him be a part of society that appeals his taste.
Following is the list of the seven societies we have,
- Seerat-un-Nabi (SAW)
- Scientia Society
- Society of Geographers and Historians
- The Society of Performing Arts and Public Speaking
- The Literary Society
- The Society of Arabic calligraphy
- Reference books for all O level subjects.
- Past Papers, Examiner reports and Marking Schemes.
- Urdu Readers.
- English Readers.
- Audio visual material.