“It is He who sent among the illiterate ones a Messenger from among them-reciting to them His verses, purifying them and teaching them the Book and wisdom. Although they were in manifest error before this” (62:2)
This teacher was chosen by Allah(S.W.T) in order to convey His Shariah to the people, teaching them by his conduct, his speech, his words. The perfection of his noble personality is a methodology in itself, teaching all other teachers to be like him and to follow his inspirational way.
In order to make our students proud & practicing Muslims & teach them to command the good & prohibit the evil, in this time of ignorance, we like our teacher :
- To be a guide for leading them to the righteous path
- To have moral values and professional knowledge and to be able to actualize these in daily life
- To be responsible for the development of the soul , mind and body.
- To associate the Islamic perspective with academic subjects that he/she teaches
- To be honest and sincere, and cultivate faith in absolute values such as: Fear of Allah, Tolerance, Kindness, Devotion, Justice, Mercy, Truthfulness, Patience, Modesty, and Benevolence. And thus all the noble qualities of the teacher for the whole mankind, i.e Rasulullah (S.A.W)
Moreover, he/she must be a responsible person whose role does not end with the bell but continues even after school, implying that a teacher’s professional duty is one that extends to society. He/she must not be seen to engage in any questionable activities. Thus he/she should practice what he/she preaches.
- About Us
- General Info
- Contact Us