At the Benchmark, we develop the essential ‘4 C’s’ in a child:
- Critical Thinking
- Creative Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Character Building through Quran and Sunnah
8 REASONS WHY YOU WANT TO SEND YOUR CHILD TO THE BENCHMARK
- The mastering of 3 languages: English, Arabic and Urdu.
- Arabic and English as the medium of instructions.
- A comprehensive Islamic Studies Programme called the Tarbiah Curriculum: Includes Nazra, Hifz of Amma Para, understanding Quran, Sunnah and daily supplications.
- A new level of visual and auditory learning facility.
- The International General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCE) for secondary level, a qualification recognized worldwide as the basic admission requirement to higher education.
- Optional hifz program in a separate block and special fast track curriculum after hifz.
- Physical activities – Gymnastic, Taekwondo, football, basketball etc.
- Presentations, Public speaking, and activity based learning.