- sets clear learning objectives in English, Mathematics, Arabic, General Knowledge, Tarbiah, Ahadith, Nazra and supplications for each level of Montessori.
- focuses on developing knowledge and skills in core subjects which form an excellent foundation for future study.
- provides a natural progression throughout the years of primary education.
- is compatible with the Islamic values, sensitive to different needs and teachings of Islam.
- focuses on learner’s Tarbiah in each year and develops children mentally and spiritually through Tarbiah classes.
- develops children socially (Islamic etiquettes, understanding society & general behaviour).
- develops children emotionally (controlling anger, celebrating happy moments & decision making)
- provides learners with the benchmarks and models (the character of Rasool Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam and Sahaba Rizwanullahi Alaihim Ajmaeen) based on the teachings of Quran and Ahadith and are encouraged to apply in their life.
- maintains balance between academics and extracurricular activities.
Grade IV (8.6 – 9.5 years)
Grade V (9.6 – 10.5 years)
Grade VI (10.6 – 11.5 years)
Grade VII (11.6 – 12.5 years)
Grade VIII (12.6 – 13.5 years)
Aims And Objectives:
- To benefit the educational growth of students.
- To replace the traditional norms of libraries with a technologically rich book reading ambiance.
- To provide opportunities for the students to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to access library resources.
The Benchmark is affiliated with Wifaq-ul-Madaris Salafiah and Arabia. Our Hifz programme, which has remained successful throughout the years, has achieved great milestones in Wifaq-ul-Madaris Examination with 100% results. Our campus is fully equipped with the latest facilities to make sure students have everything they need to perform at their level best.
Hifz Timings: 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
- Students for The Hifz Program are selected from Grade II.
- After the completion of Hifz, students continue regular studies from Grade VI Fast Track.
- Huffaz are also engaged in extracurricular activities such as Sports and Competitions.
|Grade III (Level 1)||7.6 – 8.5 years||Paras 30 – 21|
|Grade IV (Level 2)||8.6 – 9.5 years||Paras 20 – 6|
|Grade V (Level 3)||9.6 – 10.5 years||Paras 5 – 1, Girdaan|
O Level Schooling for Huffaz
O Level Schooling for Huffaz is an education facility for children who complete their Hifz ul Quran e Hakeem from any Madarsa or School and intend to pursue O level education. It has been observed that such students face difficulties in coping up with regular studies. We have devised a two-year curriculum through which fresh Huffaz can acquire eligibility for O levels.
|OLH-I||9 – 11 years|
|OLH-II||11 – 13 years|
The Montessori Section is divided into the following four subunits called ‘houses’ to compete with one another